Title:Whatever It Takes
Text: Esther 2:5-7
1) Context? Things change
Exile, The Queen-oops. He took her crown
Potential? God-Adoney? (v7) (Matthew 7:15-20)
Known by the fruit you bare.
Times we need to step up and help those without dad,
2) First Cousin! Surrogate Father? (v7)
3) Obedience and respect for family talents. (v10)
Teach children to be obedient
Family Privacy/ Esther 2:10
4) Pacing? Time over talent. PRESENCE over PRESENTS!! (v11)
5) Nothing? Humility is learned& nutured at home(v15)
6) The first conspiracy? Do you know Bigthan and Teresa? (v21)
Trying to kill the king
Modecai tells Esther
7) He acknowledges her position and she respects him. (v23)
The children need to know they can talk to you.
8 Homage (Daniel3) sometimes you have to take a stand
Be the man (v16)
“Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything”
9) If there is a relationship, then they will seek your counsel!
10) Model your ……..! Know that relief and deliverance will arise! (v14)
11) Fast for 3 days-God? If I perish? (v16)
When you take stand, someone will try and take you out.
12) Keep standing for what’s right!
13) Let the Lord cause the others sleepless nights (v1)
14) Allow the Lord to elevate!
15) Is change possible?
16) Who will tell the story??
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to people everywhere “