Title: What do I do when I don’t know what to do? What if His will is unclear? Seasonal change?
Text: Numbers 20:6-12
1. Recap- Jonah( the word, environment, and prayer) the woman-(faith in action
He’s not trying to hide His will, but sometimes the next few steps are unclear/ but even in that He’s always clear.
2. Moses- genocide decree, rescue and privilege, murder, doubt, tablets, and Meribah!
– still a systemic genocide decree going on right now(check the statistics.)
-Moses didn’t have great speaking ability but what he had was God on his side
-great power in our words(life and death)
-sometimes our assignments have an expiration date.
3. Respond not react- a difference without a distinction?
Dealing with difficulties( those are two choices)
A. The enemy wants to use your issue(s) (disobedient, dishonor, anger)
B. Don’t let my issue control me or get me out of God’s will- anger is an emotional or emotive reaction to not getting what I want. 2 Corinthians 12:10
C. Continue the mission…..and not…….?
*the mission is so that people can be delivered.
D. Pour into the future
4. Isn’t it all about me?
Church is about relationship specifically our relationship with God it an intercession.
Tell someone who does not know. Remember and tell somebody! Dueteronomy 31:1-8
– sometimes the light from your lamp only shines bright enough to see your feet and not even a half step more.
*DONT BE AFRAID BECAUSE GOD WILL GO BEFORE ME
HE’LL HANDLE MY ENEMIES AND HE’LL BE WITH ME!!*
(Put that on repeat)
Pastor Richard M Gibson
Happy 99th Anniversary EBC!!!!